expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 17 November 2015

College : My Expectations, Disappointments and Rants


So it was the first day, not today but a long way back just, not today. I had dreams, ambitions, things I have imagined from high school. Music was my passion. It died on the first semester itself. Now I'm in the third semester, I'm thinking to revive that passion for music, revive the life I have lost, fight for myself.

My first day of college was not like I have imagined or saw at the movies. It was different. Everything was dull and boring. My classmates never bothered to even ask who I am or just say Hi. Isn't that enough to ruin things? I tried mixing with them, tried to talk but I was quiet. I was different. I was left out, alone and isolated. I had no option except calling my boyfriend. He was the one who's always there. He still is. So I used to hang out and spend time with him missing classes. It was this way not because I was a blindfolded lover or a girl not interested in her career. It was all because of the classmates, the groups they made and I wasn't part of it.



I feel choked when I talk about something like this because I was alone. I felt the odd one out because I wasn't able to blend with them, their talk wasn't my thing. To be honest, bitching and laughing at people isn't my thing and judging every one passing by is worst. So I decided not to be with them. Didn't like the negativity they had. Especially the girls, they were super proud of themselves. They were more cunning than guys. They were judging. So after some mean experiences with everyone, I decided it's better to stay alone. Not lonely or sad but a beautiful solace I found in loneliness! I had developed that attitude that I don't need anyone to make me happy in fact I  should be the happiness of me and glad that I realized this
Whatever, I'm happy!