expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 16 November 2015

Welcome to Alienated Eve!

Hey people! It's the first post of this blog and will be more of an introductory post.



I'd like to introduce myself as a 20 year young girl with some little dreams and aspirations. I'm introvert with the loudest mind and a wild heart. I follow my heart and less of mind which I sometimes regret. I've suffered from depression and still am. Blame it to my horrible past experiences which I'll be sharing further on my upcoming posts.


Alienated Eve is a blog about a girl dealing with depression, OCD, Borderline and trying to figure out her life. Eve is me, my character. I'm sure many of you would be able to relate to me in some way or the other. Just know that you're not alone!


Coming to my current position, I'm a university student. I'm not popular, people see less of me. I'm invisible and a loner. Because I don't fit in here! Can you relate to me now? I guess yes! I'll be opening up about my life, my desires, my experiences that you'd be able to relate to. So stay tuned.


Love forever,

Eve